Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SAIC; B&Ws





So, for 2 summers in a row, I went to SAIC (school of the art institute of chicago) to take classes for credit. The 2nd summer, I took a photography class. This was a huge milestone in my career as a photographer. It helped me in many more ways that I can describe. I meet some awesome friends, in which I still talk to, who live all over the world. This class helped me hone in on my skills technically, and helped me reassure that I have a sharp eye for aesthetics. I just wished to share a few of the B&W images I worked with during this summer program.
**I will prolly eventually add some more photos from this collective. I know I am def going to show my color prints I'm very proud of. (I'm not too good in dark, inclosed spaces, so that was a feat in itself to over come.) P.S= these where scanned years ago on a crappy scanner, one day I shall rescan them and repost them.

No comments:

Post a Comment